1. Name of the NSF: ALL INDIA TENNIS ASSOCIATION
2. Date of the last election held: 06 Sep 2020
3. Details of recognition of International/Asian body: AITA is affiliated to International Tennis Federation and Asian Tennis Federation. Details of Affiliations are available on their respective websites.
4. Name & contact details of the office bearers: (Download File)
5. Details of ACTC for the year: 2020-21 (Download File)
6. Annual Audited Accounts: Accounts as on 31 March 2021
7. Name & contact details of the firm which audited accounts: VANG & CO. Chartered Accountants, SF-09, OMEX Celebration Mall, Subhash Chowk, Sohna Road, Gurgaon - 122001
8. Copy of valid registration certificate of the federation: (Download File)
9. Constitution of the NSF: (Download File)
10. Affiliation Criteria of State/UT/Clubs Units along with details of voting rights: Refer to Clauses 18 of the AITA Constitution.
11. Name of the Affiliated Units with their registration numbers : (Download File)
12. Name & contact details of President & Secretary of affiliated units: (Download File)
13. Details of National Championships conducted during the current calendar year: (Download File)
14. Calendar for National & Zonal Championship to be held during current/next calendar year along with venue: (Download File)
15. Details in respect of international events abroad & held in India.
(i) List of core probables and basis of their selection : (Download File)
(ii) Details of coaching camps organized including venue, dates and list of participants: Nill
(iii) Notification of selection criteria for such events at least 6 months in advance along with the details of time and venue for selection: Based on rankings / Availability and performance in the AITA International circuit and AITA organised camps as held for specific events.
(iv) List of the athletes selected: same as 15(i)
(v) Details of athletes, support personnel and other officials sent to the event along with the amount paid to them towards airfare, boarding & lodging, local transportation daily allowance etc. This is required to be placed on the website within 15 days of the conclusion of the event: N/A
16.List of I cards issued to National Athletes: N/A
17. The details of the certificate issued by the NSFs to the participants: N/A
18. Action taken by the NSF for prevention of Age Fraud: (Download File)
19. Notifying/ Updating the present Selection Committee for National Athletes: (Download File)
20. Compliance to WADA/NADA Code: Compliance with WADA as per ITF Guidelines. No positive case reported in last Calendar year (2019-20)
21. Details of funds received from other sources: Refer point no. 6 above
22. Revenue generated by the NSF on its own: Refer point no. 6 above
23. Date on which the website was updated: Refer home page